Monday, February 23, 2009

#2 - Symbiosis



Dear Life,

Why is it that people always try to please everyone they know?
You can never please everyone, at all..
no matter what you do someone will always not be happy about it
That is why I think people should just do what they like to a certain degree...
Commensalism is how people should do what they like...
benefiting but not hurting or helping anyone else.
Mutualism is good too don't get me wrong it's just harder

benefiting and other people benefit
I think that would help our world out.
There is too much Parasitism though, which is really selfish and ignorant.

Here is a poem I wrote yesterday I hope you enjoy it!

High
Slowly rocking back and forth
In long sweeps feeling the tingle in your spine
Feeling the strain in your stomach
Your head swimming in a room with no water

A constant smile on your face
Not understanding why you go so slowly
But only knowing you must
An automatic motion.


it's about that time to go do some yoga!
I might post another later, but i'm not sure

Love,
Chel-c

Mutualism
Parasitism

Parasitism


Parasitism






No comments:

Post a Comment